Valley TeleCom's response to extended classroom learning requirements.
Valley is helping get families in need connected to the internet through the DASH program (Discounted Access for Student Homework). The DASH program enables students and those families of students in need to get up to 100 MB internet connection for $29.95/Mo with a Free router lease and Free installation (available speed varies by location). The service is Children Internet Protection Act (CIPA) compliant with filtered internet access* and is available to customers in Valley TeleCom areas who meet program eligibilty criteria.
*click here for details on filtered internet access.
How Do I Enroll?
Fill out and sign the following application DASH Program Application (click to download), then submit the application with required proof of qualification listed below.
Proof of School Enrollment (one of the following):
- A report card or a letter from the school on school letterhead showing your child's enrollment for the current school year.
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) letter from a school official on school letterhead that has your child's name.
- Proof of homeschooling authorized by the school, school district or the state.
Proof of Government Program Enrollment (one of the following):
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
Proof of Qualification Through Your Income* (one of the following):
- The prior year's state or federal tax return.
- Current income statement from an employer or paycheck stub.
- Social Security statement of benefits.
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits.
- Retirement or pension statement of benefits.
- Unemployment or Workers' Compensation statement of benefits.
*If the documentation does not cover a full year, such as current pay stub, the
subscriber must present the same type of documentation covering three consecutive
months within the previous 12 months.
Once you have filled out and signed the application, you may submit it along with documentation in any one of the following ways.
1. Mail the documents to:
Valley TeleCom Group
P.O. Box 970
Willcox, AZ 85644
Attn: Cusstomer Service
2. Scan and email documents to:
(put "DASH Program" in the subjexct line)
3. Fax documents to:
(put "DASH Program" in the subject line of cover page)